Wednesday, January 13, 2010

CONSTRUCTIVE MISCHIEF...


Yes, I have been constructively mischievous over the past few days. There was something that needed to get done, so I did it ...

Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm proud to introduce you to my latest project - 'WHISPERS WITHIN' ... Take a look...

and follow this link:

This process was almost too easy to be true ... Yes, I am still getting to 'known' status, but I decided that there was absolutely nothing wrong with having two (2) books available for purchase.

I would like to thank one of my mentors for sending me in the direction of Lulu. It's an interesting premise, and I would even advise any of you budding authors out there to give it a look.

Here's to lots of purchases, and the right kind of notoriety!!!

2 comments:

The Blog of Bee said...

Congratulations Dee Mae. Well done. The more books of yours out there the merrier!

Trinitee Sees said...

Thank you darling Barbie ... I do so appreciate your support and enthusiasm when I done good :)