Monday, January 24, 2011

IT'S IN THE JEANS ...




So I’ve been spilling my beans all over the place and talking about my journey down the often perilous but never boring road called WEIGHT LOSS.

It’s been no picnic, nor has it been a party, and if it was one, then I missed the invitation … but it has been a lesson in patience, stamina and gratitude,

It’s taken me more time than most people because of things like fear, hesitation and yes, even some neglect of self, but I am getting there … I’m plodding along…

RIGHT!!!

So that was my disclaimer … but I do have news to share – or should I say SHOW.

The photos that appear below, tell a story – the story of my waistline, my hips, my thighs, my legs!

Yes folks! I have gone from a size 26 pair of jeans to a Size 14 Tall!

And all I can say is THANK YOU GOD … THANK YOU LEE … THANK YOU EVERYBODY!!!













I’m not done yet … so please don’t leave me … I need your strength to continue this journey… so as always, journey with me.

The Changeling…

1 comment:

The Blog of Bee said...

OMG - Brilliant! Well done! You are a giant! Uh oh - didn't mean that to sound how it probably came out! You know what I mean.

I am SO SO proud of you.>