Thursday, June 30, 2011

My Dear Future Husband...




I found the original of this post on Daily Diva, and I fell madly in love with it. I have edited it to suit me, and I'm positive that any of us reading this can mentally edit it to suit ourselves.

Enjoy!

Dear Future Husband,

I am not a morning person…never have been…never will be, but I do look forward to waking up to you every single morning that The Creator gives us together.

Music is my blood…without it…there is no life…and essentially there is no me.

I am a proud alumnus of the Diego Martin Government Secondary School and I don’t play any game when it comes to trash talking my alma mater. Translation: You don’t want no trouble.

I want you to be the head. There is no “I” in team. Let’s build this house together. I’ve proven that I can do it on my own; I’m ready to do it with you.

I’m perfectly imperfect and wouldn’t change a thing that didn’t need to be changed. Life to me is about infinite possibilities and you learn and grow from mistakes just as you do from blessings.

I need space…but I also need you.

My mouth…can and will get me into trouble. Sometimes I can be misunderstood, but please know my intentions are always good.

God, Loyalty, Trust, Respect, Honesty, Humor…our foundation

I will never take myself too seriously.

I am blessed and honored to be on this journey with you.

I'm here and I’m waiting,
Dee

4 comments:

Bee's Blog said...

Anything else????

Reggie said...

Okay......that was different.

Trinitee Sees said...

thanks Reggie ... I thought so when I saw it. :)

Lenetta Carnes said...



Hi, Great post. I found you through the blog hop. Now following you.Please follow back on GFC friends if you can. Be sure and check out my new Blog Hop that we just started, It's Weekly Goals Link Up. It's a great way to stay on track. Have a great day. :) Here's the link in case you want to check it out.
http://lenettacarnes.blogspot.com/http://lenettacarnes.blogspot.com/2013/01/weekly-goals-4-linkup.html Thanks again
Lenetta