Friday, March 1, 2013

TOUCHING ME ... FEELING YOU...

I’m touching me with you in mind I’m feeling you all over me All around me, all in me My body craves the REAL you But gladly acts as your sensual surrogate I’m feeling you while touching me I hear your voice in my head And I feel all the words In my every breath, my every pore I feel, I want, I need, I crave … Every feeling begins and ends with “YOU” Every single breath is punctuated By wicked, juicy thoughts of you My hands crave and need to feel you My body goes on point at the sound of your name You say things to me about me That takes my breath away I love that my voice brings Your body to willing attention We touch us, and feel each other The mutuality is all we need Till we can feel and reach and touch And explore and satisfy what needs to be satisfied Then die to live and die again Please touch me But this time … Touch more than my soul.

No comments: